Prepare students to live in a global society by exploring and expanding their knowledge on development issues and nurture their sense of European identity.
General Aims for 2016/2017:
● Organise the European Day of Languages (26th of September 2016)
● Establish links with other schools and develop a common project (i.e. Erasmus +/e-twinning) with the view of promoting students’ exchanges
● Celebrate Europe Day (9th May 2017)
● Establish fortnightly a Film Club in the Secondary School with the view of celebrating UN days throughout the year
● Christmas cards for Embassies and other European Schools