The Secretary-General of the European Schools is Mr Kari Kivinen. The Deputy Secretary-General of the European Schools is Mr Giancarlo Marcheggiano.
Mr Kari Kivinen Mr Giancarlo Marcheggiano
The Secretary-General is charged with:
- representing the Board of Governors
- managing the European Schools system
- chairing the Administrative Boards of the European Schools
- ensuring the effective preparation and organisation of and follow-up on the meetings of the Boards of Governors, the Boards of Inspectors, the Budgetary Committee, the Directors and other groups
- coordinating and supervising the administrative, financial and general management of the Schools and of the Central Office
- managing preparations for the Baccalaureate sessions and ensuring the organisation, setting and layout of the examination questions to a high standard
- arbitrating, where necessary, in disagreements between members of the school community giving rise to complaints or appeals
- producing an annual report on the Schools’ development
A lot of medicaments are used to treat inability to keep an erection. What patients talk about Viagra vs Levitra? Viagra is a remedy prescribed to treat numerous infections. At present ten percent of men aged 40 to 70 were have trouble keeping an erection during sex. It affects men in all parts of the world. Impotence can be an early warning symptom of heavy medical problem. Some men take more medicaments later in living and some have sexual side effects that will lead to erectile malfunction. Hormones fuel interest in sex.