(in accordance with Type II Accreditation to Year 5)
CES students follow mainstream education at both primary and secondary levels and attend First Language classes at the following times:
Secondary School: Irish (Mainstream time)
- We provide five LI classes per week.
- LI subjects are taught through the mother tongue while all mainstream subjects are taught through English.
Programmes and Examinations
- European Schools’ syllabi are used for LI and the Centre undergoes regular European School Inspections www.eursc.eu
- The Centre is accredited until Year 5 at secondary level.
- The students sit Irish State Examinations, with the option of one non-curricular LI exam, at the end of Sixth Year www.examinations.ie
Currently, the following mother tongue languages are taught:
A lot of medicaments are used to treat inability to keep an erection. What patients talk about Viagra vs Levitra? Viagra is a remedy prescribed to treat numerous infections. At present ten percent of men aged 40 to 70 were have trouble keeping an hard-on during sex. It affects men in all parts of the world. Impotence can be an early warning symptom of heavy medical problem. Some men take more medicaments later in life and some have sexual side effects that will lead to erectile dysfunction. Hormones fuel interest in sex.